Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Great Day Of Matswapati

(poster of matswapati event)

Last Sunday, 27th September 2014 was held an event called “Matswapati” in Lapangan Bali at Jalan Bali in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. This event was presented by 3 Senior High School Bandung my lovely school^^v. In this event present everything about traditional art culture of West Java. The price of the ticket was only 25k, is it cheap right? we can saw benjang (traditional martial arts of West Java), cepot show (skinned-red, like a puppet show but the story is very funny), merak dance (traditional dance, the costumes like peacock bird), angklung show (traditional musical instruments of West Java) and the guest star is Barsena whose the winner of nez academy and indonesian jazz singer Glenn Fredly! 

Actually this event begins in 7 am with parade activity around Bali Field followed by many participants from elementery school students with unique traditional costumes like traditional clothes of Jawa Barat (kebaya), merak tranditional dance costumes, and many more.

(taken from @matswapati3 intasgram)

Unfortunately, I can't come on time. I was sick and felt not good in the morning so I just can saw the merry of parade from instagram matswapati account from my handphone.
After that the opening of the event or open gate with mayor of Bandung city is Mr. Ridwan Kamil who graduated from 3 Senior High School Bandung with his wife Mrs.Athalia.

(opening gate ceremony with mayor of Bandung city)

At 11 am I arrived at venue with my mom by ride motorcycle. It was very hot and sunny it make us thirsty, so we came to food area (basketball field). We bought a cup of cendol (traditional drinks of Bandung/West Java, sweet taste mixed with extract of suji leaf jelly) very delicious! because it's very tasty when we drink during a hot day.
Then we visited the main venue (football field), we can see there is so many stand who sell traditional arts and games of Jawa Barat cultures. Very interesting right? :)


(taken by panorama mode from my phone)

Do not miss my class have own stand that have themed Arjuna, we sell postcard, arrows exercise (arjuna mascot carries the arrows right?) and brain teasers/iq games. 

(I took a photo with my mom in front of my class stand)

Then I saw a show of calung (traditional music instrument of West Java) those people are not play in the stage, but in the field while walking around.


Then a show of benjang (traditional martial arts of West Java)


I took a screenshot from video if that video it's not too clear to see :)


After take a look around, we had to pray dzuhur in Al- Kaustar Mosque at Jalan Sumbawa and cameback to the venue and watched MK, (not mahkamah konstitusi =)) but Musik Klasik is an extra curricular in 3 shs it's about classic music and it's gonna be my extracurricular, it has 3 section such as : guitar, drum, violin and bass. That's cool right? ;) )







And I still have the video of them if you want to hear how cool they are!


Around 1 pm I can go outside to ate lunch with mom, I decided not ate in food area because there is no food that we wanted, so we went to Nasi Bakar 15 at Jalan Cimandiri.
Then we came back to the venue, I was so curious why the gate is being a little bit crowded when we came back to the venue. Besides the weather it's not too hot while afternoon, after it I immediately watched cepot show from Wayang Golek Giriharja, the show is very exclaimed. The controller of puppets said silly word in sundanese. I was laughing because the puppets acted so silly.



And I record a little bit part of all the funniest part =))


After watched cepot show, I had ashr pray then came back to the field, I was astonished because there's so many people here, now we are waited for the guest star, but before it we were watched Indonesia Bamboo Community and KV (kelompok vokal 3 of shs)

 (picture of Indonesian Bamboo Community show)

(picture of KV grade 2016 show)

(picture of KV grade 2015 show)

While waited the guest star I took a selfie with my friends to kept the mood haha =))



there so many people came to this venue, it's means this event is success!


Finally one of the guest star came, he is Barsena. We were very happy to hear he sang a song, because his voice is very amazing, we dazzled with his show, he also sing with KV 2015.

(Barsena sang with a band called Panorama)

(And he also sang with KV 2015)

After Barsena show we had a maghrib pray, then the real guest star came to Matswapati stage, yeah it's Glenn Fredly. We screamed when he reveal themselves to us, then we sang together until 8pm.






There was the one that make me eyed-dazzled, that's the saxophone player, he is very expert to play that instrument. It's remind me with a legendary saxophone player, Kenny G is my idol, I love all his songs.

And this is another cool video !


At the end I took selfie with my classmate, what a great moment. Thank god I had a great day, that why I named my post "A Great Day Of Matswapati" :)))))))))).










Hahahaaa I posted so many picture as you know I love all about Photography *camera*
because I think it's very interesting that we can keep the moment with capture it and wherever and whenever we want to remember it we can easily see this picture again right ?








 Thanks for your time to read all this post, I hope you can feel too how awesome this event!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment