Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Unforgetable Moment


It was happen in friday morning when I got an accident, I was so rushed to my school and it’s almost six forty five but the bell rang at six thirty, of course I’m late. There’s a traffic jam everywhere, i was regret that I went late from my house at five forty o'clock. I always ride public transportation at the time I think that I wouldn't coming late because it’s Friday but I was wrong.

Then I arrived in front of my school, after I pay to the angkot driver. I jumped and ran to Kalimantan street, I couldn't enter gate at Belitung street because it’s under construction. Suddenly I fell down and crushed my body to the ground. Astaghfirullah it’s very painful, then I stand up and saw at my knee, that’s right it’s been bleeding. Although it was hurts I should still went to my school with gammy foot, luckily not many people saw this accident so I didn’t too shy.

After I arrived at Kalimantan gate, There are a group of people who came late. I immediately tell to the teacher at picket room about this accident then I was told to enter UKS room. In there I could rest and cleaned the wound and treat it. I had to wait longer as the teacher found the medicine, because the medicine box in the UKS room it’s been locked. My watch showed it half past seven, it’s time for second lesson and I could entered my class with admission letter came late. When i entered the class with gammy foot, everyone astonished to see me. Maybe everyone got curious. Then I studied like usually.

At noon, I visited my junior high school with friends to took their official school binder. I walked from SMAN 3, go straight to Taman Lalu lintas and turn left until SMPN 2 it’s near right? Yeah but I my foot still felt pain. Then I went back to my school to pray Dzuhr, in mosque I got difficulty when prostration (sujud), my knee felt very hurt when I do it. After pray I return my activities is MT-PAI.

The sky started to rain, I took shelter in canteen Bazar. With this gammy foot I meet someone special for me hihihi, i got a little bit shy when he looked at me OMG what a feeling it isJ. When the rain has subsided, me and my friends went to Nurul Fikri. We had 2 hours course from 4 pm until 6 pm, The subject is physics and math. I very like to make a joke in the middle of lesson, then all of my friends knows me as a funny person :).

When the course was over, I went to home with my friends too, their name are Zahra and Fida. Me and Fida ride Zahra’s car until Buah Batu, Bandung. Then I should completed my travel to home with public transportations. Finally I arrived at my house, In my room my sister has been waited for me to treat my wound. Subhanallah how kind she is, even though it hurts when my sister treat my wound,



 I’m so thankful for my sister ;)

After it I had to slept because tommorow morning I had a journey to Jakarta for my cousin’s wedding. Dah! Bye bye and good night.

That’s my unforgetable moment or maybe a day that I never forget. From this post I hope that I can improve my english skill more! Bismilllahirrohmanirrohim.

No comments:

Post a Comment