Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bandung Spot : Bandung Zoo

Image result for bandung zoo

The Bandung Zoo is in the northern end of Bandung city, and it is near the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) campus. It's located at Kebun Binatang street, Bandung city, West Java, Indonesia. This zoo was first opened in 1993 and has 14 ha of areas. Around 200 species living in this place.

 .
(Map of Bandung Zoo.)

First, I visited cage of monkey. Maybe there are a couple of monkey and one monkey being playing together, wkwkwk.



Second, I visited cage of zebra, if this one might be struggling couples =))))
 

Third, I visited cage of white-parrot bird, It has very white fur, I really like this bird, If only I could take this to home... 

Then I saw a larger and a lots of birds.

Fourth, I visited a cage of owl, eagle and one more bird names that I do not know. :(


 
Fifth, I visited deer's family. They're very cute. Isn't ?

Sixth, I visited sunbear cage, I think he was a little bit lonely ?
 

Seventh, I visited alaska bear cage, are you hungry mr. bear ?


















Eighth, I visited a cage of tiger. I think he a little bit shy..

And the last I visited a cage of couple lion.
 When I visited the next cage of lions, she start to look at me, I got a little bit affarid, should I run away ?

That's all my story and photo's about my journey in Bandung Zoo, I hope you enjoy the story and make you want to visit this place hihihi, To be honest I was very pleased to visit this place, I hope you can feel the same pleasure when I visited this place. Byee! see you with mrs.lion :)))

Source :
my photos library.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297704-d3949033-Reviews-Bandung_Zoo-Bandung_West_Java_Java.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandung_Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment