Saturday, March 7, 2015

Interview Lathifah Az Zahra, a sanitation ambassador of West Java in 2013


I've interviewed my friend named Lathifah Az Zahra who was born on January 6, 1999, She lived in Sarijadinorthern BandungShe was 15 years old and taking an acceleration program at SMAN 3 BandungHer hobbies are drawingcoloring and cookingShe wants to be architecturaldesigner or entrepreuner.

She is stand right beside Ms. Atalia Kamil, she is wife of mayor city Bandung. Zahra used SMAN 3 batic uniform.

The second children of 4 brothers, She is a sanitation ambassador of West Java in 2013I was so amazed because he had drawing and coloring skills are very great, this is the one of her poster about sanitation :
 her poster in sanitatation ambassador contest in city level

Then after becoming champion at the level of the city of Bandung she went on to the provincial level and became champion one again and represent West Java province to the national levelThis poster led her to the national level :
her poster in sanitatation ambassador contest in province level
But unfortunately she did not become a champion at national level only a poster of my favorite champions. Hmm, to be an ambassador for sanitation not only make the work of the posters aloneshe should be able to explain and convince people about sanitation to the jury. Quite difficult not to fight nervousness when performing in front of people?


This is a glimpse of the conversation I had with zahra while being interviewed :

"Hello I Ghina husni Fahira will interview my friend named Lathifah az zahrashe is an ambassador for sanitation Western Java in 2013 and favorite champion of national poster work in 2013 and now Im going to interview her"

"Zahra where is the venue for the event?"

“In the Panghegar hotel (Bandung, West Java)"

 Where is the national event held?"

“It’s in Mercure hotel in Jakarta near Ancol beach”

“who is the participants of the event (for Jawabarat)?”

 “The participants of the championship-winning 1,2,3 and expectations 1,2,3 of each cities in West Java, and then of all participants in the filter into the top 10. And the winner of which there are 6 levels Jawa Barat champion 1,2,3 and expectations 1,2,3 "

“What is an activity that in competition level West Java?”

“There is a speaker or expert activities that provide the material for the extension there is also a public speaker who teaches how to communicate, how to deliver education, and how the presentation properly"

"How do you feel as a winner?"

“I never think that i'll be the winner, because I am not the type of person who likes to talk in front of a lots of people. And I was suddenly in order to join the competition. But if I try, I know god will made easy the way"

"So previously did you have any preparation?"

Yes preparation for myself"

"You certainly not expect to be a winner, right?"

"Yes I am never thought that I could be the first winner"

When is the competition held?"

"Last year when I was in junior high school"

"Now if there any desire to continue your talent?"

"Yes, if the environment is supportive"

"You already have the talent and experience, so much easier if you follow the simmilar competition "

“Yes you’re right”

“Thank you for your time zahra”

“You’re welcome”


 (Me and Zahra when I interviewed her)

No comments:

Post a Comment