Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Dream, My Goal and My Future

Hello guys, a long time I never post any story again. This time I will share about my dreams, my goal and my future so here we go!

Everybody wants to be success in his/her life right? And now I'm going to tell you about my goal to enter the best college in Indonesia is Institut Teknologi Bandung.


By the way ITB is located in Tamansari, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. It's located in one city with my hometown. I always dreaming about study in this college because there's many people who became successful because their went to school in the ITB. But ITB students dominated by smart people so that the best that could only attend this campus.


I actually wanted to be an architect because I had to learn it in SAPPK, and what it SAPPK?
In bahasa SAPPK is the form word from "Sekolah Arsitektur, Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Kebijakan." or in english "School Of Architecture, Planning and Policy Development." 


The School of Architecture, Planning and Policy Development encompasses five main professional disciplines: architecture, regional and city planning, urban design, transportation, development studies, defense studies, and tourism planning.

The School aims to produce professionals in the sustainable built environment who are skilled in investigation, analysis, problem solving and communication, and are motivated to contribute significantly to professional and community life.

Advances in scientific knowledge is systematically integrated into roadmaps of 8 research divisions, comprising domains of policy development, planning and design of sustainable built environment, addressing institutional, infrastructure and spatial aspects at regional, rural, urban, human settlement and building scales.


So I hope that I can go to study here after I graduated from SMAN 3 Bandung, because no success came suddenly, just hard work that determines the result.



Don't forget to check out the official website of ITB and SAPPK :
http://www.itb.ac.id/
http://sappk.itb.ac.id/

No comments:

Post a Comment